Monday, October 22, 2012

My Awesome weekend at Good Foods/Lexington Farmers Market

I would like to thank Chef Alex and Executive Director Jeff of the Lexington Farmers Market for giving me the opprotunity to give the local farmers and people of Lexington a chance to sample my Perfect Curry Chicken Wrap. It was awesome to meet all the local farmers and get to tour the Good Food Store. Here are some pictures of my adventure. I had so much fun and seeing the look on every ones face I'm smiling... We served almost 100 samples of my curry chicken Salad Wraps.
Thanks  to Elmwood Farm for providing me with the Chicken and Celery and Good Foods Market/Cafe' for the use of the kitchen, apples, raisins, curry , wraps and mayo.


Me and Chef Alex getting our ingredients

Me mixing it up at the Good Food Store


Chef Alex and I cutting up the apples to place in the Chicken Salad


Ready to be sampled

Start doing my wraps



The local farmers loved it.

Me and Executive Director of Farmer Market Jeff..

No comments:

Post a Comment