Friday, April 17, 2015

Hello my fellow blogger I hope everyone is doing well.. I'm still doing my baking and cooking.. Getting ready to start baking my spring and summer cupcakes..

My 5th grade year has come to an end and now I'm on my way to middle school... I was a little scared at first but I'm so ready.. My teacher wrote a letter of recommendation for me to receive a free violin.. Yes I love the orchestra.. So I want to share that letter... 


April 15, 2015




To Whom It May Concern:


I am pleased to recommend Myka Smith-Jackson, who is applying to receive a free full size violin outfit.  I am her classroom teacher at Breckinridge Elementary.

Myka is a wonderful student to have in class. She is eager to participate in class discussions, takes her schoolwork seriously, and always has a creative way of looking at things.

She has many interests beyond academics. Besides orchestra, she is involved in choir, where she made the honors choir.   She is a member of Girls of Destiny, where is developing her leadership skills nicely.  Obviously, Myka is not one to follow the crowd. She is confident in pursuing her interests, regardless of whether they are considered "cool" or not. Still, she is well-liked by her peers as well as the faculty and staff here.

With her high proficiency rate, I’m certain that Myka can accomplish anything she sets out to do.  It has been a pleasure to have her in my class and I’m glad I have gotten the opportunity to know her.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if I can shed any more light on Myka, including her stellar character and prospects for a bright future.

Sincerely,




Kelly Cain
5th Grade Teacher



No comments:

Post a Comment