Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hello everyone well last night me and mom tried some different recipes. I'm trying to get her to start eating healthy and I have to say she is doing a great job.

Last night I made a veggie salad I must say it was pretty good. Here is the recipe

Myka's Veggie Salad

1 or 2 cucumber
3 Roma tomatoes
1 red onion
1/4 cup of red wine vinaigrette
 1/3 cup of splenda sugar ( you may use regular sugar too)
1/4 cup of EVOO ( extra virgin olive oil)
1tsp of salt

My season blend I just keep in jar
rosemary
Italian season
minced dry garlic


Chop all your veggies and you can put what ever veggies you like I just like these. Place in a bowl and add your red wine vinaigrette, sugar, evoo, and salt and season blend mix all together and let it chill for a couple hours and it then its ready.. so delish.





No comments:

Post a Comment