Monday, September 17, 2012

Hello everyone well this weekend I attended my momma's 20 year class reunion met new friends and my momma friends she went to High school with. They had lots of different foods and desserts.

I took my Curry Chicken Salad and it was a hit. They all loved it. So I placed the recipe on facebook for all her classmates to see and can make it for their kids.

I'll be at the Farmers Market on October 20th. Telling everyone about my trip to Washington DC. I love to share my story with everyone and hope that everyone starts eating Healthy and staying Fit.


Stay active and Eat healthy.

1 comment:

  1. Myka,
    Your chicken salad was truly wonderful! We plan on making it with our kids. It was great to meet you and to see your momma again. Don't forget to give her a hard time about getting scared of a little frog! :)
    Sharla Whitt

    ReplyDelete