Friday, November 9, 2012

Myka's Last couple of days

Hello everyone well I been one busy little girl. First of all I actually cooked dinner for my mother birthday which was on November 4..She turned 38... I cooked her a great meal with the help from my Nana... Dinner was Pork tenderlion, Macaroni and cheese, green beans, stuffing, deviled eggs, and rolls. I invited family and friends. It was so awesome.


On the other hand I have started taking orders for my Key Lime cupcakes and my Curry Chicken salad. I got several orders and they loved them. I have two more orders for my Key Lime and one for my Curry Chicken salad.

I'm selling my cupcakes for 1.00 but had to raise my price to 1.50 per cupcake limit is dozen
and Curry Chicken salad is $20.00 that will feed about 10-12 people and makes about 10 wraps.

I hope every will have a blessed day. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment