Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was here and gone.. What I did on Thanksgiving was help my aunt cook of course. But on Wednesday  11/21/12 I had my open house where I was able to speak to family and friends and tell them about my adventure to the White House. I served  my famous Curry chicken Salad, Crab Wonton Cresent rolls, Beer Bread w/ 2 kinds of dips, mini key lime cupcakes and Lemonade Punch.

I had a wonderful turn out and everyone enjoyed my appetizers.

11/22/12 Thanksgiving spend time with family and cousins I haven't seen forever it was great seeing them again and I told them about my experience in White House. Also my pen pal from my trip to Washington wrote this on her thankful tablecloth she is from New Hampshire..... Ella Barrett my friend....


11/23/12  What can I say.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.. yes it was my 9th birthday and I had a ball went Black Friday shopping and spend time with my family at Applebees.  Here is me on my birthday




I had a wonderful day and blessed to see 9 years old... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment